Wednesday, March 11, 2009

today I like.....


RUBBER BOOTS

I love rubber boots I like to call them wellies it makes me feel British. I don't own a pair though :( I keep meaning to buy some but my size is always sold out in the patterns I love, or they just have crappy patterns. Plus I live in Canada so I can't even order from Target who always has freakin awesome patterns.
I just like the look of rubber boots they just look cool. I may wear them at my wedding, short dress with wellies very cool. They come in plenty of insane colors and patters so you could pretty much match them with anything. I am so going to go bankrupt from buying wellies.


2 comments:

  1. Lovin' it. :P
    Wish I had some wellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have some great pink ones but my mom ruined them:(

    ReplyDelete