Friday, October 14, 2011

By Blues collection is just too big for someone my age and gender.

iTunes game
type the word in your iTunes search engine and see the first thing that comes up

happy- Something to Make you Happy-Derek Trucks Band
sad- I would be sad-The Avett Brothers
love- Lovesong-Adele
hate- Day Old hate-City and Colour
light- Blinded by The Light-Bruce Springsteen
dark- Darkness on the Edge of Town-Bruce Springsteen
good- Makes good sense to me-The Elms
bad-Badlands-Bruce Springsteen
smile- Returning the Smile you had from the beginning-Emery( I have never listened to this song)
girl-  Pretty Girl from Chile-The Avett Brothers
boy- Little Drummer Boy-David Bowie and Bing Crosby
god- Dear God-FM Static
devil- After the devil beats his Wife-Emery
kiss- Kiss with a Fist- Florence+the Machine
red-Red Light-Jonny Lang
blue- So I typed this in and got 110 songs because of my blues collection.  
green- Forget You-Cee Lo Green
white- blank white page- mumford & sons
black- Long Col Woman in a Black Dress-The Hollies
yellow- Big Yellow Taxi-Joni Mitchell
orange- I got nothing.
purple- Also nothing, this is where Jimi Hendrix comes in handy.
mother- Motherless Child-Eric Clapton
father- My Father's Eyes-Eric Clapton
brother- brother down-Sam Roberts, first non Avett Brothers song.
Sister-sister wisdom-Gaurdian

No comments:

Post a Comment