Monday, October 3, 2011

Camp Quotes part 1

Do you know what this is?
Camp quote day!!!!!
Samarah already posted all of our pictures so I'm posting the words.


"I don't even know why moo is an option"-Jesse on why the GPS was mooing.

"I have 5 dollars!"-seth, when we thought we wouldn't make it to camp because we had no money.

"When you're going to camp you do not think about the future"-Casper

The guy in the Airstream trailer with a neck brace.  So we're driving along, we see a nice airstream trailer, pull up next to it, guy is wearing a neck brace, all of us lose it.

Kaitlyn:"give Jesse the peanuts and drive"
Jesse:"I will handle the peanuts."
This made me laugh because Kaitlyn was verging on panicking because Roland was struggling with a bag of peanuts instead of driving and Jesse just took hold of the situation so quickly.

"Those green army men are gross"-everyone who ate them, seriously we were like dominos.

"You want to drink out my my water bottle? That is fine by me"-Casper

Screaming Rolling in the Deep

Singing Christ Alone, every single one of us.

"How does this camera work? I have it under control"-Casper like 3 seconds after each other

"We could take him, I think he was just a skinny little Asian guy"-Jesse on the guy driving some vehicle we wanted.

Opening the bag of chips right on the NS/NB border like pros.

"When this song is done can we go back and listen to Mean again?"-Casper

1 comment: