Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cloud 67

You could say I'm happy.  My Boys(The Canadiens) have won their last two games.  Over my most hated teams, Philly and Boston.  It's been a good week.  They're playing Boston again on Saturday night. That is going to be emotional.  I guess the Boston fans were cheering "USA, USA" after Marchand and Subban fought.  Marchand is from Halifax...guess no one told them...We'll they cheer for Boston so...the brain power...not really up there.  Also Winnipeg won 9-8.  What is that?  I don't ever remember seeing a score like that in a NHL game.
So this mean Montreal is ahead of Boston in our division and Montreal is no longer 2nd worst in the league.
I love my boys.  Even when they suck.  But right now...I love them a lot.

As regards to the title Pacioretty is number 67.

1 comment: