Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Camp Quotes Part 2

Josiah:"Do you know what stinks?"
Casper:"My breath?"

"Do you actually get to ride a flying fairy?  Because it says ferry landing over there"-Josiah

"The Bridge was lined with Bears" right as we got onto the bridge.

"We're so close" hugs Isaiah" I can see the children playing"-Casper.

"I'm in yo cabin I saw yo teddy bear"-Evan

"Say it with me..."  No when then says it "I know most of you are ARP, but come one"-Pastor Savile.

"I can't play soccer, I'm wearing a shopping bag"-Rachel on how horrible the pinnies were.

"Hey look at me, kids that are about to fail"-Evan, taking pictures of people at the egg drop.

"Oh you put it in a nest, clever"-Evan,  Samarah's team wrapping their egg in grass.

The Shaun White/Ke$ha wig

"Just put special needs, the truth hurts"-Evan

"Do you think I'm smart?  No you're just saying that because I'm Asian"-Borum

"Cacaw, Cacaw"-Alison and I, secret signal if Boot Strap Bill and Elton John were not making room for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment