Thursday, January 21, 2010

Michelina's lie

[A.T.M]

At the moment.
(Yes I totally stole this from you Samarah)

I promise I will write a "real" post very soon, I have two musical one in the works at the moment that I will write soon.

Wearing: Teal West Forty -Nine shirt, no socks, and red,white,and pink polka-dot PJ pants.
Looking at: the screen, okay so actually the keyboard because I have to look at it to type( those keyborading classes did nothing for me)

Thinking about: How I will have a Physics test tomorrow...YAY( p.s that was sarcastic)

Listening to: My brother attempting to use the phone( it's hilarious)

Learned recently: that Michelina lies about their cooking times

Wishing: that exams were exempt

Missing: Moncton

Talking to: my siblings

Eating: nothing just had some fettuccine alfredo

Watching: nothing.

Drinking: water

Smelling: fettuccine alfredo

Waiting for: Tonight, for Bones and the Office
 
Oh my mom bought me and Office calander yesterday, it rocks, I read all of it today, I laughed...it was fun, it was a fun time.  Samarah just relized that on our speaker it looks like pacman is spitting out the sound.

3 comments: