Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You may have already watched this, you may not have but you should watch it anyway.  





I’m an incredible cynic.  I am just scared that this Kony thing is going to become fad something you support for a week or two and then forget, like the Haitian earthquake or the Arab spring.  People are still going to continue dying.  This battle cannot be given up until Kony is arrested and tried at the Hague.  I know it’s the cool compassionate thing to do.  But remember human life, remember to be compassionate no matter what.  Always remember to love.

4 comments:

  1. How did you get to be so smart! I am proud of you! You need to blog longer...talk your thoughts out! Let people know how you really feel and why you feel it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello back from the east coast, freakishly late. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I haven't had a chance to go on the internet since that comment so I would not have noticed

      Delete