Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What!? Really!? wow she's shallow

I'm reading Ruffled, I love it.  I read it often.
I'm also outraged, I am.  Last week I found out that Celine Dion donated 5 hundred-thousand to Haiti.  Yay you say! not YAY, boo.. Celine Dione made 742 million this past decade, I'm pretty sure, it was around there.  I did some fast math( it really wasn't all that fast) and figured out that  she donated 0.067% of her total income, yes less than one tenth of one percent!( this is just this decade too, remeber that movie Titanic, with that wailing song? Ya? well that paycheck isn't even counted here)  If she had given 1 million dollars she would have donated 0.13% still less that 1 percent.  This is insane!  Rich people are crying give, give, but they themselves do practicaly nothing( except John Travolta,who flew there yesterday, but he's creepy)
So if you had a hundred dollars and you gave 10 cents you techically gave more than Celine Dion, and in Canada that would be doubled so you gave 20 cents way more than her for sure.

I'm all done my exams YAY!
I had four over a 2 day period, it was kind of brutal.
I don't have to go back until tuesday, I'm sooooo excited

( I'm probably going to be put in jail for treson because of this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment