Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SHOES!!!!!

My pants are all folded up weird in this one. I was trying to show off my killer socks but it didn't work out so well.
one of my sister artsy shots that I really like. I now have a huge scrap on the side of the left shoe, it makes me sad

I thought I rotated this but I didn't still it looks rather cool.
Okay so I paid a whopping..wait for it....THREE DOLLARS for these beauties. I was milling around the shoe section of Walmart not really looking at anything and saw them. I thought they were cute, then I saw the price, I thought they were even cuter after looking at that.
I really like the bright pink lining it gives them I little something special. I have some black Mary Jane style flats from American Eagle but they've started to hurt my feet but these are some of the comfiest shoes I've ever owned. Okay I think this love letter to my shoes is long enough.
*BONUS*

My pirate little sister. She took all of the pictures but the first one so I thought I'd give her credit. check out her Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment