Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Force 5

before, when my love began

Now, when my love still continues

Okay so Family Force 5, lets see.. I had heard of them but never listened to them UNTIL the spring of 2007 when I was watching an interview with Showbread another one of the bands I like and they mentioned them. I then Jesusfreakhideouted them and youtubed them...Voila fan...actually it took me a couple of listens to get into them.
I Then found their Youtube show "The Really Real Show" It only added to my obsession. The randomness and humor, how they actually get along and will even put their mom in their show and podcasts... yes their mom, she rather sweet made me love them more. Soul Glow buying grills was fun as when they experience a snow storm.
Oh I forgot to mention their names: Soul Glow activator, Phatty, Crouton, Chap Stique and Nadaddy. Yes I know awesome.
Family Force 5 is a band that makes me want to get up and dance forever and sing..no scream the lyrics. I actually did my final dance routine to "Replace Me"
Okay I think that's enough of a rant.... I didn't want to give you a whole long back story or song suggestions just why I love them so much....thats what Youtube and Wikipedia are for.


No comments:

Post a Comment