Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring and Springsteen

So a couple of weeks ago we dropped mom off at work then went on a spring time romp.
My new Springsteen shirt :D It's from the '99 tour when he got back with the band.... it came from one of the many shows in Jersey. I like it but it 2 sizes too big.
The skate park in the near by "shopping centre"
me sitting over some pretty rad graffiti
I really like this picture the more I look at it.

Here I'm on the head of a rather large sea creature, I'll post some pictures of it sometime. You knows its really spring when i bring out the aviators but this year my head is shrunk or they got stretched because they don't seem to be sitting right.

I am apparently angry at the goose here.

Me trying to be photogenic on the steps at moms work. It wasn't working. I hate when your like I'm rocking this picture and then you look at them and your like "oh I look incredible nerdy here" or "oh that sweater not overly nice" ....oh that just happens to me..okay
It's warmer now like I said this was a couple weeks ago, more pictures to come
sorry if I see full of myself, I'm not really just liked these pictures, maybe soon Ill do a family post.






3 comments:

  1. these are quite lovely photographs
    who took them, your mom or your dad? either way theyre awesome :D
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAND.
    i'm really liking that springsteen shirt.
    also; nice chucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photosssssss. :) I MISS YOU!
    And I LOVE that graffiti. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad took them all
    both of you have to come visit me

    ReplyDelete