Wednesday, April 8, 2009

quirky and cute..less to love

I love websites like Fred Flare and the newest one I have found Shana Logic. AMAZING!!!!!
I love the random quirky things you can find( oh how I wish I had the money, I would be their biggest supporters)
take for example this the watermelon scarf on Shana Logic or the Buttered toast scarf also on Shana Logic. ( I in a million years will never own these)
Okay this is the last product placement I think I need this and this
Also Fred Flare usually has stuff from movies, examples the "Twilight coat", Juno's Hamburger phone,and Johnny Depp's glasses from The Secret Window. They have an obsession with Audry Hepburn too. And there are enough nerdy things to keep even the biggest geek happy....Lego jump drive..need I say more?
Shana Logic is all small batch indie wear, some of the money from certain products goes to the ASPCA. They have a Asian inspired section with Geisha and sushi jewelry and a bunch of other cool things.
I like just wasting time looking at the websites and fantasizing about what I want.

1 comment:

  1. I have a hamburger phone. :)
    And I'm a vegetarian. How this makes sense, I don't really know.

    ReplyDelete