Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I believe


My whole Life depends on my faith
When I stopped believing that I went somewhere I never want to go again
I believe in things I havent seen,only read but yet something in me just convinces me that they happend and are real
The thing in me is the Love of God that says if I love and trust him forever no matter how much I mess up He'll still love me, and wont let me die.
I believe the world came from nothing but the commands of God
Adam and Eve messed up and he still loved his creations enough to let them stay around for the last 9,000ish years and sent his only son to die so that we wouldnt go to hell.
With Out faith I would have nothing
No with out God I would have nothing
there would be no me or you, flowers, trees, Bunnies, nothing.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, this makes me respect you even more.
    I like that you believe in something.
    I like that you don't not care about it.
    You're cool. :)

    ReplyDelete