Tuesday, June 12, 2012

All the Kings men, couldn't have picked this team

The LA Kings have won the Stanley Cup, if you had told any hockey fan at the beginning of the season that the Kings would win it all they would have laughed, to death.
I was cheering for the Devils, because Marty Brodeur is the best goalie that has ever lived, and because the Kings knocked the Canucks out in the first round. (I'm a bitter person)  It is nice for a first time team to win the cup (last time the Kings made it to the final they lost to Montreal, I was 6 days old)  and I like Drew Doughty a lot because he was part of the 2010 gold medal team.(fun fact: Drew was the first person to reach Crosby after he scored the Golden Goal) I held back cheering for the Devils a bit more because Zach Parise was the one who tied up the gold medal game.
So the Kings have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment