Thursday, November 3, 2011

What are you doing? you are 18 feet out of your net!

Marty Brodeur has the most losses out of any NHL goalie, he's been playing for 20 years so it makes sense.(he's also 39, which is really old for a goalie, Tim Thomas is the same age, and they don't play him every game, though these guys have nothing on Gordie Howe)  He's played for the New Jersey Devils for his entire career.
I love watching Marty Brodeur play,  actually I kind of hate it.  He doesn't play in the Butterfly position, so he's always standing, which makes him look unprepared.  It scares me to death.  Also he loves to puck handle, he's never in his net he's off skating around and people are skating toward the net.  I always yell at him.  So when other goalies are not in their net I scream at them,"You are not Marty Brodeur get in your net!"
He's the best goalie the league has ever had so we really can't really complain.
I just love watching him play because he's so good and has such a different style.

2 comments:

  1. He also helped us win GOLD at the Olympics...and he did a funny Delisio commercial...and he's better than Patrick Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has 2 gold, good guy. I barely remember the Delisio commercial. there are a lot of player back then Patrick Waaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete