Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh look a hockey rant.

I think Montreal has the best fanbase in the league.  We’ve been around forever.  We know we’re the best.  We have crazy strong  rivalries.  We’re incredibly arrogant, because we have 24 cups.
I love the fanbase.  
I know the Pacioretty hit was dirty, it was bad. I kind of freaked out when I saw it.  I knew it was bad.  I know he deserved a suspension.  Am I still mad?  Yes, because he took the hit, and hence is gone for 3 games. It was stupid on his part.  I’m glad he apologized, it was good on his part.
It isn’t fair to bring up the Chara hit, the league was different then.  And that hit sucked, it was bad.  But every time there is a hit of any kind, completely different we can’t bring it back up.  It’s just wrong.
That is all I have to say.

2 comments: