Friday, July 29, 2011

Today was an extremely eventful day, super hot.  Spent all day picking raspberries, I am now burnt and my legs hurt like all get out.  My neck feels like it's on fire

High lights of the day:
-making a boat load of money
-swimming
-the best ice capps ever, seriously.  Whole milk makes everything better.
-this:  Thomas, retelling something his cousin Reuben told him "Go get my water bottle, its blue it has a dinosaur sticker on it and it's over there by that tiny fridge."  That tiny fridge was our cooler.
-"Take off your shirt you'll get all the babes" "yup all the Menonite babes"
-talking about camp, and evening snack.
-Church Sports, getting a bunch of Christians together to play a sport, it just amuses me.
-My brownies totally turned out and tasted great.
-Casper trying his hardest not to do work, including lying in his cart and pushing himself along.
-a month to camp!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun I should have come and got some of those Brownies they look so good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were there for a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wasn't trying not to work. i did that once:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post, makes me want to do it all over again.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know but only a part

    ReplyDelete