Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baked

I really want to bake, right now.  Yes it's quartre to midnight(well it was when I wrote that.) but I want to so bad.  I guess you shouldn't look at Bakerella at this time at night.  Now I want to start up the ole KitchenAid and bake some stuff.
I don't have one but 2 baking websites in my favourites Bakerella and Joy the Baker.
To tide me over here's some eye candy.
 Cookies and Cream Cupcakes/ Bakerella
 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies/Bakerella
 Rainier Cherry Brown Betty/Joy the Baker
 Vegan Peach Berry Crumble/Joy the Baker
 Pecan Pie/Bakerella
 Nectarine and Cream Cobbler/Joy the Baker
 Lemon Bars/Bakerella
Blueberry Blackberry Pie/Joy the Baker

Maybe the truth is I want to get a whole bunch of berries and peaches and make cobbler and pie.  That's really what's going on.  I saw a recipe for Peach raspberry pie on the cover of a magazine a couple days ago and now I'm craving it.  I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks for peak season though, and that is killing me.
For a Straight Edge person I do make a lot of drug references.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Bekah,
    You put such mouth watering foods on your blog that I had to visit the sites and add them to my favorites. I can't wait to taste some of these recipes that you try.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look very good you want to make some of them and then invite the gang over for desert.
    HINT HINT ;);)
    Just kidding,
    maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did make the brownies, for a part of the gang. I'm sure if you showed up at Lauren's around supper time her mom wouldn't throw you out..actually they look amazing so she might.

    ReplyDelete