Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's my brithday( spelling error intentional)

Hello! Yes indeed I was this very day 16 years ago. I was born at 11:48 p.m. so I'm not like officially 16 yet but it's still my day. If i write any more I will sound incredibly full of myself..now won't I? That its no more no cocky self indulged rambling like other people.... Though my mom did make me amazing lasagna which I shall eat soon and I have brownie carmel cheesecake. And i got one of these:
I named her Crazy Janey, after a Springsteen song..yes I am that cool. I have already deleted all of her contents 2 times and I'm convince every piece of technology hates me and will not work for me because of that. Oh and they don't have any help relating to itunes only ipod's...its rather annoying..okay enough rambling..I will eat some cake for you..and lasagna...except for you...yes you the vegetarian there

2 comments:

  1. ahaha, if you need help with itunes i can teach you, if you want.
    its really easy once you know what youre doing

    OH AND HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY
    i'm a loser and have been really lazy lately, therefore resulting in me not replying to the facebook inbox message that is probably rotting at the moment.
    i'll reply once i mow the lawn
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhahahahahahaha.
    I just read this.
    Sorry for my lame delays.
    I love the last comment.
    I'm glad you're not eating that for me. (;
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete