Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exam Week!

hmm..I'm actually completely stumped as to what to write about, all I know is a have to post because I haven't in too long.
Okay so I just finished a bowl of Hoofprints ice cream which is good compared to other ice creams but lacking compared to other ice cream with cups of stuff. Udderly Divine wins that challenge for me, its amazing....it has peanut butter so in a challenge that wins overly crappy caramel cups. Yes caramel is amazing but peanut butter is amazinger.
I think that's enough...i do say that a lot don't I?
I have exams next week..everybody say it with me YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have English(WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!) Bio not too bad I guess, and Math, which I missed the first quarter of the year. I'm pretty excited.
I would ace atest on ice cream though..I should look into that.
I guess Yipee and whoo aren't real words...I use a lot of unreal words on here Blogger must hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment