Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 15

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

I'm also going to put how I found out about the musician.

1.Darker Side-Johnny Lang
Dad, Crossroads 2007 DVD, and We got to see him this summer.  So Good.  Best concert I've ever been to..out of the 3 I've gone to.

2.Gone-Daughtry
American Idol, I was a huge fan of Chris the whole season he was on.  I thought he should have won but I think his career is way bigger and better with out it.

3.Who Am I living For?-Katy Perry
AP a couple of years ago before the whole kissing girls scandall.  This song is so good, and is one of the top reasons I think She's going to come back to Christanity

4.Aint no Sunshine When She's Gone-James Taylor
I really don't know, everyone knows this song.  Common knowledge I guess, then Mom made me listen to some and his voice is all homey and warm.

5.Tis So Sweet-Hawk Nelson
Bethany and Timothy, they lent me the Letters to The President CD and my love grew from there.

6.Happily Ever After-He Is We
Samarah

7.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For- U2
I don't know, but Dad had the Joshua Tree album so I put it on my iPod and here we are.

8.Holes to Heaven-Jack Johnson
Eric Flanagan, then his dad lent my dad some CD's and I feel all mellow and happy when I listen to his musi

9.You're Ever So Inviting-Underoath
Tooth And Nail Records, I liked the music.  I only listen to the Heavly Arroned songs and like The Almosts music better, but I love the guys from Underoath, Tim is basically my Best freind.  Lindsey got me a DVD for Christmas a couple of years ago and I fell in love with them again.

10 Live Like We're Alive-Nevertheless

Tooth And Nail Again.  I stalked their website awhile ago.  I bought Their Live Like We're Alive Album and fell in love,  Now thet're on my top list of music.  They're songs just make me feel AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment