Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 06

Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why

This is super easy.
Batman.  Yes I know he's just a rich guy who has a bunch of cool stuff.  But when you think of it isn't Iron Man too?

Why Batman?  This is why:
Mr.Christian Bale.  Yup I like him a lot.  His gravelly Batman voice is the best.  Since He played Laurie, which was very long time ago, I've kind of sort of had a crush on him...
The Dark Knight is for sure on my top movies list.  I like Batman Beins too but I haven't seen it as much as The Dark knight and it has no Joker but the Arkham thing is cool.  I just like Heath Ledgers Joker.

I also for some reason like Poison Ivy.  I want her power it's epic but I would use it for good, not evil.
I'm sad she'll nver be in the Christian Bale movies because she wouldn't exist in the real world.


P.S.  This is my 100th blog post, excitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment