Friday, September 16, 2011

Woodstock

You know those great Historical gatherings of people?  The ones when your like, to see that, that would have been amazing?  Like Young Street in Toronto in the 60's Neil Young and Joni Mitchell and all of them.  Or the McMaster production of Godspell, with Marty Short and Andrea Martin and Eugene Levy.  SCTV, with John Candy and Catherine O'Hara and Marty Short and Eugene Levy, and Dan Akroyd ...really how do these things happen?  Saturday Night live with Chris Rock and Chris Farley and Adam Sandler and David Spade. This mass groups of people, it's just insane.  It doesn't seem to happen anymore, but we can't see the future.  I guess this is why I love ensemble shows and movies so much, I love them.  Even the Bad ones.  I watched Brothers and Sister for a long time ( a bit, I watched it a bit) just because Sally Fields was in it and a bunch of other people, like Harrison Fords woman, and Rob Lowe, that might have been truthfully why I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment