Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day Twenty-three

Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.


I want to change the world in some amazing good way (because Hitler changed the world but in a horrible way)  If I become a history teacher then I want to be like my history teachers who teach kids more than they need to know and enable them to see the true world.
I want to adopt, this changes the lives of kids every day.  I've wanted to adopt children from Ukraine since I saw a W5 on adoptions from there when I was 11 or 12.
I want to travel.
I want to only eat whole foods from this point on. (woah tangent)
I don't want a tombstone, I find cemeteries creepy, and slightly unnecessary, and also a bit un-ecofriendly. I also don't want an urn ( though Samarah say she would like to keep be in a jar on her mantel) or a drawer in a wall.  
I will though be embalmed just like Lenin if someone would like to find the Soviet secret recipe.  Also a statue could also be cool, but I must be doing something epic such as diving like Bobby Orr.
As long as people remember my amazing dance skillz I am down with that.
I would also like to start a cult, based on Tang, or Jello, I like Jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment