Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random accumulation of thoughts

Hey, so, you should go vote....
Anyways, my phone is broken so if you call me, or a member of my family ..well...our phone doesn't work.
I bought a coat yesterday, it's Jessica Simpson, I don't over like her, out of the Simpson sister she's my favorite, I can't find a picture of it anywhere, it was probably from last season..I actually have no clue. After several more minutes of deep inter-web searching I have found it, on the Macy's website, I bought mine at Winners...as this is Canada.

We watched Unaccompanied Minors tonight, it's a Christmas tradition, I started it with myself way back in the 8th grade. During our attempt at a Winter Carnival they took us to see it..at like 9 in the morning! Now I watch it every year. It's terrible, in no way shape or form am I telling you to watch it. People from The Office are in it though, and Buster from Arrested Development.

So that's what's up. Voting closes in a day or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment