Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Live Life Loud

I'm watching Hawk Nelson's new video. I follow them on Youtube. I love them, I really do, they're hilarious, write truly amazing songs, have pet pancakes, diss Twilight and are Christian and Canadian to boot.

I like this song because it sounds insanely like their older stuff, which is why my love of them began. It sounds as if it could be on Letters to The President.
The video is grand, watch it, I linked it. I enjoy it because:
a) Throw back to an MXPX video
b) Insane amount of argyle.
c) old lady cheerleaders are the best thing I've ever seen.
d)The fight between the old man and Jason
e) followed by the fight between the band and the other old men
f) LAWN BOWLING!!

I find Jason's antics therapeutic and down-right amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment