Thursday, July 30, 2009

Confession

People of the blog world..okay the 4 people who actually read this, I have a confession..okay not really a confession because 3 out of 4 people who read this blog already know this...-drum roll- I'm OBSESSED with weddings. Every single aspect of it( mostly the dress and cake, and music but pretty much everything) I am I really am. I even creep The Knot, Wedding Bee, Vintage Glam wedding Blog, and Off Beat Bride, I do. I don't even post on them but I silently lurk. I tricked The Knot saying I'm marrying a John Doe in like 4 years..aren't I cool? Now you all know.
I do have my wedding planned, completely, just got to find the groom.
I should send out tentative Save the Dates.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are a laugh and a half:) I often find myself looking at the wedding magazines while waiting in line.

    ReplyDelete