Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I have an Idea! Let's put Cujo and Marty in the back of a van!

Oh my goodness,
I haven't written in forever.  I didn't even write about Christmas.
I could write  huge list of reasons why I haven't blogged but it would just be I work like crazy at school a million times, then we moved a hundred times then, I don't really have anything to blog about 85 times.

I still haven't written about camp.  It will come eventually.  I hope.

So hockey is back and as everyone knows I could rant about hockey until the end of time.  Here we go, rapid fire.  I'm glad is back, I missed it so much it's crazy.  PK got what he deserved.  Fire Bettman.  Go Habs Go.  VanCity win the cup.  Calgary stop being awful at hockey so Iggy can win.  When did Rene Bourque get so good?   Yakupov's celebration was fine.  The Olympics start in a year  And Done

p.s  I should be reading about Poultry right now.

Do I even have a hilarious picture to keep you going?  I do!  This picture was taken during the selection camp for the Salt Lake City Olympics in 2002 (so this was 2001) and this is Marty Brodeur and Cujo stuffed in the back of a van.  Cujo wasn't that great ( he played for the Leafs so is that a shock?) so we put Marty in and won gold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment