Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So here is my gold medal game story.
My family was at my Aunt and Uncle’s house, they have a big TV, they’re my parents bestfriends (they’re not actually my aunt and uncle…). So we’re watching the game, it was intense, in the last minute we got really excited, we were a minute away from winning Olympic gold at home for hockey.  Then Zach Parise scored his goal, everyone just got angry and slightly depressed and very very tense.  Some of us may have started to pray.  I know I screamed out “Are you kidding me!?”  So we wait for overtime to start, no one really talked.  Overtime starts, most of us are not breathing.  We wait.  Crosby scores, we all start screaming and freaking out, because well we just won gold for hockey, out game on home ice. And freaking Sidney Crosby scored the golden goal.  We all freak out for like 5 minutes, we hugged and screamed and everything.  Then my aunt says,” Did we win?” We all go into shock, yes yes we did just win!  My uncle just goes over and hugs her, “you’re so precious, yes we did just win”  So she starts freaking out so we all do, again.  She says” Oh I thought we had to play the rest of the period”  ”no it was sudden death”

(I wrote this for another source, but you all know I'm talking about Kevin and Joanne)

No comments:

Post a Comment