Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was Lindsey's 16th birthday, I meant to blog but it was my first day of school and I wasn't really feeling it(sorry)
Okay so I've known Lindsey since the exact same day I met Amy, that being the March of grade 5 sooo...2004? I'm pretty sure she hated me at the beginning( she gave me some pretty good stink eye) But know we're best friends. Lindsey's guided me through many a tough time, she's helped me soooo much. I can't ever thank her. We've had our share of fights but some how we stayed relatively close, which I'm glad for.
Lindsey is a grammar and book nerd. She's corrected a butt load of my English projects( which my mom has to correct now). She got me reading Twilight( By the way she's team Jacob). We have a book club, it's dissipated now.
I love her laugh, It makes me feel amazing. Her smile is like a super power.
Lindsey has a love of Hello Kitty, animal rights, the color green, the environment, and Keanu Reeves,that's just a few.
She writes, and pretty good too.
I'm using fragments.
She hates Star Trek.
she has a cat his name is Donovan, he's orange.
Her mom knits.
I'm the only one who will go to Homesense with her. She excepts my buying of giant sheep in a box.
when we go shopping she gives people dirty look when they ask her if she wants a bag.
Lindsey's a vegetarian, a VERY passionate one indeed.
We were bus buddies, it was fun, we were going to have a dance party but never did :(
We're pen pals
I could write forever about her but I shan't. This is one big HAPPY HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to my one and only loyal reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment