Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Reading List


  • The Game- Ken Dryden
  • In Retrospect- Robert McNamara
  • The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde
  • Nicholas Nickleby- Dickens
  • Oliver Twist- Dickens
  • David Copperfield- Dickens
  • A Tree Grows in Brooklyn- Betty Smith (for the 3rd time, I've only read my favourite book 2 times.)
  • Little Women- Louisa May Alcott
  • Northanger Abbey- Jane Austen (yup I still haven't finished it.)
  • Clapton- Eric Clapton (I started this book the summer before grade 9 and I still haven't finished it...)
  • There's also some new Artemis Fowel books, so I'm going to try and get those in.
  • Seinlanguage- Jerry Seinfeld (it makes me laugh uncontrollably)
I'd love to reread the Harry Potter series, but clearly that's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment