Thursday, December 29, 2011

A post in which the author of this blog tells a random untrue story about the gold medal game



Looking at this picture I decided some type of write up must be written about it.
Joe Thornton is all like, oh what’s that? A guy with a Canadian flag..  That’s exciting!  
Pronger…I am the giant king, look at me.  I’m a giant.
Eric Staal.  I’m perfect I’m jut going to clap like the polite amazing person I am.
Ryan Getzlaf  I am so thirsty I will just stand here and drink like the gold winning pro I am.
Dan Boyle, I am in awe of the giant power that is Pronger and the polite amazingness that is Eric Staal I will look at my skates now.  I am also thinking about how I just won gold in my home country and how I'm from the best country in the world.  Dan Boyle has a lot of internal conflict...


That's what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment